Need Status Update: Need 14.50 = Met
STATUS UPDATE = Met! - We collected $1,665.90 for this project... That is 25 meals! 1 More than our goal of 24!
(updated 11.20.14 - 7:50am EST)
We hope you had a great weekend and are off to great start this week.
We alert you today of our 2nd Annual Great Gobbler Give-A-Way. Twin a row makes it a tradition right? A special thank you to Deeder, Lora Watkins, for the fun logo!
This event was a great success last year and we are excited for God to do it in an even bigger way this year.
So here is how it works:
- We collect donations through the One Need Deeder Network via 3 weekly Gobbler Give-A-Way Alerts
- You make a 100% Tax Deductible donation through One Need
- We purchase the Turkey Dinners though our partnership with Honey Baked Ham
- One Need Team delivers the meals on November 25th to our Church Partners
- Members of our Church Partners deliver the meals to families in their communities that they have identified.
This was a great event last year and we are praying for an even bigger impact this year. Please keep in mind that this is not a feed the hungry campaign. We use these high quality meals to make connections with people in our Church Partner's communities. Last year these meals were given to all types of people in all types of situations. This is a really fun event and a great opportunity to connect with someone.
If you have never been involved with One Need by joining a Need Alert Campaign, maybe this is a good one to start on!
Each meal for 6 Contains the following:
- Smoked Turkey Breast
- Green Bean Casserole
- Macaroni and CheeseMashed Potatoes
- Dinner Rolls
- Pumpkin Pie
- Gallon of Sweet Tea
To make a donation please CLICK HERE
The deadline to make a donation is 5pm on Monday, November 20th.
Also, please pray that this event does the work of The Kingdom in both the Deeder's lives as wells as the people receiving these dinners.
If you have any questions please email Rodney@oneneed.org
God Bless You,
The One Need Team