Single Woman (School Teacher) Recovering From Breast Cancer – Need 16.8 – Goal Met!

Give

25

Deeders

$1,100.00

raised of a $1,100.00 goal

Story

Good Morning.

We are excited to alert you this morning of a new need but before I do, I want to take just a second and explain our model for anyone that is new to the Deeder Community.

We are a care system that supports local churches. We call the churches that use the One Need Care System church partners. All of the needs that we work with start and end at the local church. The local church is the driving force behind what we do. We have worked with many needs and historically less than 10% of the needs we minister to become Need Alerts like this one. The other 90% are cared for without direct financial relief.

When we send a need alert out we are asking the Deeder Community to consider doing four things. First we ask you to PRAY for the person in need and everyone receiving the Need Alert. Second, we ask you to SHARE this need with other through social media. Third we ask you to GIVE if you have the means. And fourth we offer you lesson with each Need Alert so that you can LEARN and grow in your understanding of the God we serve. Obviously you are under no obligation to do any of them and they are simply opportunities to live your life on mission for God. So with that....on to the story of our 8th Need Alert for 2016.

We alert you today of a single woman that in the past 18 months has lost her mother and her brother. Seven months after laying her brother to rest she was diagnosed with breast cancer.

She was diagnosed in late July of 2015 and began treatment immediately. In September, after treatment, she had her first surgery. It was Bilateral Mastectomy. She developed an infection and was forced to have another surgery in October. On February 4th of this year she had her final survey and is now in recovery.

She is healing well but her finances are devastated. She was a good ever before the illness but has been forced to use all of her savings. She has used all of her paid time off and is now unable to pay her March mortgage payment. She will be retuning to work in mid to late March and we are confident that she will be able to sustain herself from there.

We would like to make her March mortgage payment for her.

Need

March Mortgage Payment = $1100

What You Can Do

1.) Take time and PRAY

2.) Click the icons below to SHARE

Tweet
Share
Forward
3.) CLICK ABOVE to GIVE

*As always 100% of your donation is tax deductible and 100% of your money, less the PayPal fees, will be applied to this specific need. You should also know that the relief will be delivered by the local church partner, not One Need.

4.) CLICK HERE to LEARN

If you have any questions please email Rodney McClure at rodney@oneneed.org

In Christ,

Rodney McClure
Chief Deeder

*Want your church to be involved in the One Need Network? Reply to this email with your pastor's contact information*

Share

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.